Friday, March 25, 2022

Inquiry 2022 - Thinking about where the main problem is

 I am thinking about what I can do for my inquiry topic this year. I have done a variety of things over the last few years as my main focus, so to start with, I drew a Diagram for myself. I tried to think of a few wide options.


The next step was to have a conversation with Fiona. We discussed the options I had included on my diagram and then we focussed in on engagement snd connecting with the planning and how this might be researched through a variety of means.



I have a number of senior students in the class so I can ask them while they are in front of me.
I have one student in particular who is working from home and has been all term so far. She is completely up to date with my work.
I have one relief teacher who worked with my classes while I was away for three weeks.
I have a Teach First teacher who started last year who I have been working with in DVC.

My next step is to ask this range of people how they have been connecting with my planning and what has worked / not worked so that I can work out a direction to go forwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment