Friday, January 12, 2024

Feedback to Big Ideas Planning

 I have been using a Big Ideas planning template to think about the first project my year 11 students will be doing with the new NCEA Level 1 DVC standards when we get back to school. Link to blog post here.

I had a great online email, Google comments conversation with Pip Osborne (NCEA Implementation Facilitator), where she looked through my planning and gave me some really useful feedback.

These are the comments from my original planning doc. Link to altered planning doc




This is the information that I was sent with examples of student work using Maori Myths as the influence.

"Here is the examples of student work where they took the Māori Myth on a journey. They are all just aspects of the projects but might help as exemplars. They were all excellence endorsement students just FYI – except the Tane Mahuta example, that was an achieved."

No comments:

Post a Comment