Friday, September 8, 2017

Presenting at the Manaiakalani Boards Forum

Last night, I was asked to be one of 6 teachers to present at the Manaiakalani Boards Forum. These 6 teachers represented the 6 achievement challenges for the Community of Learning.
What was really interesting while listening to the other presentations by my colleagues, was the fact that similar challenges to student learning were becoming apparent in inquiries across the cluster. One of these that stood out the most was literacy and vocabulary in all areas. This is definitely something that the future of my inquiry will be focussing on.

We had to put together presentation display boards for the board members to look at. These boards outlined our inquiry to date.


We then took turns to stand and explain our inquiries to the board forum.



This is the slide deck that I presented about for my inquiry.



No comments:

Post a Comment