Friday, September 22, 2017

SOLO Poster in Te Reo Māori

In all of our classrooms at Tāmaki College, there is this SOLO poster that I put together a while ago and printed lots of copies for everyone. Blog post here.


After a trip to schools in the South island last week, +Robyn Anderson gave me the words for Prestructural, Unistructural, Multistructural, Relational and Expended Abstract in Te Reo Māori today.
I thought it would be a good idea to completely redo this poster, so I needed more help with all the other words and phrases. With the help of Brent Dunn in the Tamaki College Te Reo Māori Department, I have redesigned the poster.
I have shared this with all the staff at school so they can use it if they want to, or maybe order one to be printed really big on the large format printer so they can display it in the classroom with the English / original version.




If you would like a copy of this poster without our school logo, then here it is ...



No comments:

Post a Comment