Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Teaching Online day 1 - Preparation

It's the first day of teaching from home. My alarm went off at 5.00am as usual as "someone" forgot to change it.

I have three lessons timetabled for today. A double lesson with my Year 11 class and single periods with my Year 9 and Year 10 classes.
My preparation before today was to move all of my calendars onto the front page of my website.

Link to my site here if you want to go see.
Just click on the events to see the information.




On my Google Calendar, I have made the events and put all of the info and links that the students need on there. I already had everything ready on the class site and on Hapara Workspaces as normal prep for the year.
I have invited the class to these events on the calendar so it pops up in their emails to remind them. They can get straight to the event and info from that email.

My next thing to do is decide what i'm wearing on the top half of me. The kids can only see the top half right?

Link to places to get help for online stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment