Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Presenting Literacy Strategies at the Technology Department Meeting


At today's Technology Department meeting, I presented my progress so far on the inquiry focus of subject specific literacy.
I explained the process I have been going through with my Year 11 class over the last two months. It is mainly outlined in this blogpost which was based around my inquiry breakdown and my short term plan.
I tired to explain that I saw the process as what I learned as the teacher, what I could then help the students with and the learning and activities that the students have been doing. This all led up to the Manaiakalani Class OnAir recording we did last week where the students were analysing their design work.

Thank you to Hinerau Anderson for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment