Thursday, May 6, 2021

Inquiry Question 4 - Preliminary Findings

The importance of providing sufficient evidence in invalidation proceedings  | Managing Intellectual Property
Begin to collect evidence and data and come to the next session ready to share your preliminary findings about the nature and extent of the student challenge i.e. using your baseline student data and evidence.

I have started to collect evidence of student voice earlier in the year where I asked the students about their own workflow.
I have started to think about the problem in a wider way to enable me to think about it in a more rounded manner and not just think I have the solution from the start
I have spoken to other staff members and senior management in order to see the depth of the problem
The use of tracking sheets to see where the problems are for each student


No comments:

Post a Comment