Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Tracking Achievement - Year 12 - When the first credits are entered.

 To help me to see if my intervention is having any measurable effect this year, I have been looking at the stats from previous years. I have already looked at when the credits were entered last year - Blog post here.

What I next wanted to check on was when the first credits for the students were entered into Kamar for NCEA Level 2 DVC.  This will indicate at what point in the year that the work was being completed.

I looked at the monthly spreadsheets that are generated by Mrs Moore over the last 4 years to see when the first credits appeared for the Year 12 students in DVC.


The students are doing really well considering that out of the 26 students, only 9 of them did NCEA Level 1 DVC last year.  Of those 9, 6 of them have got their first credits in already.


No comments:

Post a Comment