Monday, May 10, 2021

Tracking Achievement and when it happens

 For our inquiries every year we have to try and measure the effect we are having. I don't know how I quite manage every year to choose an inquiry focus that is not easily measured. I have to get a lot of feedback and student voice, which is not bad but it is never really "concrete" like a good old test !! 

To this end, I have been thinking about how I can measure any effect this year in a way that includes numbers. As I have started putting in credits already this year which I was feeling was earlier than it has been, I thought I would try and check this out. 

I have looked at last year's results and the tracking that is done by the school at different points in the year. I have taken out my DVC ones and tried to show that information in graphical form so I can see if there is any improvement this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment