Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Hapara Workspace PD

Today we were very lucky to have Lenva take us through using the Hapara Workspace.
I had a go using the project my Year 12 students are working through at the moment.


Here is the workspace that I started putting together in the session today. As of typing this, it is unfinished.
Link here

I also embedded this workspace onto my site so it is easily available for anyone who goes onto my class site.

To be honest, I feel at the moment that I am doing the presentation of resources and activities to the students twice as it is all on my site. "Double handling".
The good thing about the workspace is that I can track the activities a lot easier as the students have to submit via the application so it keeps it all in one space.
When I am planning new projects and activities, it will be via the workspace, so that will keep the "double handling" to a minimum, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment