Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Cluster Create Workshops 2020

 We have just had our second Manaiakalani Cluster Create workshops where the whole cluster comes together to talk about the "create" part of Learn, Create, Share.


The first workshop I went to was Greg's on Pencil Code. This is a great online app for drawing with code.



Here are his resources to teach us some basics.

I presented for the second round of workshops. Russel and I were showing our team how to code mBots to follow a black line.

Here are my resources for the day. I also included a couple of extra activities at the end just in case.



As you can see, we did well with getting the robots to race round the track.



1 comment:

  1. Great work Karen, as always. I hope you had a large group of followers. Andy D.

    ReplyDelete