Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Inquiry Group - Baseline presentation

Today my inquiry group of Year 13 students (plus one year12) did their first presentation. They did this with no structure or content from me except for the example that I did in front of them yesterday, I wanted to see what they are like with no input and support so I can see where their improvements are over the year.












I then gave them some instant feedback straight after their presentations.
I was proud of them today as they got up and did it even though they found it hard and embarrassing. 
On an interesting side note, the Year 12 student who is doing Level 3 this year went through my inquiry  work with me last year where my focus was on literacy and describing /analysing work. He did a much better "base line" than the rest of the class who are in Year 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment