Today we had out first session at trying to do this. The students read through my prepared piece a few times by themselves then they did their recordings.
The plan was to use the Chrome extension mentioned in the last blog post but that plan was soon thrown in the bin when that extension appeared to be blocked on the student Chrome books. (note to self - go see Dev and get it unblocked).
We used my mac book instead. I set it up in my back room and they went out there one at a time to do their recordings.
While they were practicing in the class room, I took a short video as it was very entertaining hearing the repeats and seeing the concentration.