Saturday, February 29, 2020

Student Feedback

After Wednesday's lesson, which was a little out of the ordinary from what they are used to, I have had a variety of responses from the students

A
"miss, what on earth were we doing yesterday?" said A as he came in the class the next day "non of that improved my drawing skills"
" no A", I replied, "it wasn't supposed to do that. Only you can improve your drawing skills with practice"
"oh" he said "oh yeah, I suppose. It was about confidence wasn't it?"


J
"wow the room was so hot to be in there all day"
"it was good though, I learnt a lot"

C
" all day was too long miss. I was dead at the end"
me "what about the content?"
" oh yeah, that was great. I learned lots of new things I can use in my work"

K
"miss!!! Why are we doing this?"

I love it when they are confident enough to go "WHY?" at me.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment