Friday, February 8, 2013

Seriously!!!

Yup...seriously...what DO these kids do with their netbooks over the holidays.
We had enough come in over last year at the ends of the two week holidays. It was always a busy first week back with repairs and re-images.
This is our first experience of having the whole school come back with their netbooks after the long summer holiday.

This is the haul for this week that has been booked in to be looked at by the tech team.


I don't know if it is just me being really fussy about how I treat my tech equipment ( you are reading the ramblings of someone who won't put her phone down unless it is in it's case or put on something softer than the table), but I really don't understand how they treat their netbooks so badly. I really think they use them as doorstops, frisbees, rugby balls etc....
This one looks like it has been a dog chew toy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment