Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Organising the Literacy on my Class Site

I have been having a shuffle about on my class site today and have started to put all of the literacy activities that I have made over time into one tab so they are easy to fond and access.

So far, there are three sections. Activities / Games, Literacy related to design analysis and SOLO structured activities.
A lot of these activities are included in the process of the projects as well as being seperated out in this section.

Here is the link to the Literacy page on my blog as it is at the moment

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Karen, I particularly love the 'Design Analysis' section that is accessible through your link. The breakdown of SOLO taxonomy in alignment with various Design terms, and activities is really easy for me to follow. I can see how this would be an extremely valuable learning tool for your students. Well done!

    ReplyDelete