Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Inquiry Question 4 - Preliminary Findings

"Begin to collect evidence and data and share your preliminary findings about the nature and extent of the student challenge i.e. using your baseline student data and evidence"


I have some initial findings, basic data in the Inquiry Question 3 - Tools, Measure and Approaches - link to post here

Copy of information from that post is below.

Analysis of results from previous years
This is to try and give me an idea where the weaknesses are in my own planning.

Analysis and breakdowns of ethnicity, achievements in previous years, in both DVC and other courses, literacy and numeracy abilities.
This is to get a general overview of who I have in the class.


------------------------------------------------------------------

I have some initial information from the mindset questionnaire that I asked my inquiry group to fill in.
The questionnaire is shown below here. I intend to use this information to compare against the same questionnaire at the end of term 3.

Here is the link to the results so far (9 responses out of a class of  15 - 2 of who have not returned to school yet after lockdown)

No comments:

Post a Comment