Monday, March 1, 2021

Lock down video help for NCEA classes

 Last year, while we were on lockdown, I trialled making screencast videos for my seniors to explain step by step how to complete tasks. Link to blog post

I know that the students used these videos as I load them as unlisted on YouTube so the video viewing stats are from where i have shared it.


As part of my inquiry this year, I am planning on seeing how effective using rewindable videos are in my mixed level / mixed ability senior classes.

Thanks to two lock downs before March, this has been forced a little earlier than the initial plan.

Examples are here of what I have put together so far for my Y11 and Y12 students. In both classes I have a mix of students who have done graphics and some who haven't. These links go to my class website.

Year 11 Design Elements

Year 11 Types of Seating

Year 12 Image Collection Research

Year 12 Design Elements

Year 12 Timeline

Year 12 Compare and Contrast


Considering that we are in the middle of the second lockdown this year already, the class spreadsheets are not looking too bad. (I have screenshot them without the names for privacy)








No comments:

Post a Comment