Friday, November 22, 2019

Bursts and Bubbles 2019 - Ideas I would like to Steal

We have just had our final CoL presentation for the year, Bursts and Bubbles, where all of the CoL teachers sum up what they have been doing this year in their inquiries. My talking frame for this is here. (it was actually a bit shorter on the day to make sure it fit into 3 minutes!)




While other CoL teachers were presenting, I was making some doodle notes of any ideas that caught my eye that I thought that I could "steal" and use.




2 comments:

  1. Love the ideas doodle! Thanks for sharing that. And your presentation was great- that talking frame was a super idea. It helped the audience connect when so many ideas were coming thick and fast. Thanks for sharing so honestly and for sharing your expertise so willingly and professionally all year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dorothy. I do enjoy finding things I can "steal" off other people that I can try out in my class room.

      Delete